Is Semen Good For Your Complexion?
Have you heard? That semen is good for complexion and has various wonderful health benefits? I know you’re wondering how the thick, whitish substance that has been ejaculated from a man could have a positive effect to women’s health, especially to skin. The reason for this is due to the fact that semen consists of vitamins, minerals and proteins, which are good for our well-being.
Natural Ingredients for Beautiful Skin
- Ascorbic Acid. It is considered an effective antioxidant for the skin which aid in cell repair and helps to stop free radicals.
- Calcium. A mineral that plays an important role for bone and tooth health, but it also has skin benefits which includes cell renewal, lipid barrier function, and antioxidant protection from DNA damage.
- Citric Acid. Improve the health of skin cells which in turn promotes healing and the ability of the skin to protect itself against a variety of harmful environmental factors.
- Glutathione. Helps protect cells and tissues against oxidants. It is thought that Glutathione has anti-aging results as we grow older. Also, has a good side effect that whitens the skin.
- Glycoproteins. Play a critical role in the body in relation to how various systems recover from internal and external stresses and fundamentally involved in cellular repair.
- Magnesium. An element that combines to make ionic salts that is extremely beneficial to the human body. It is vital for repairing and maintaining healthy body cells.
- Phosphorus. The health advantages of this mineral consists of bone structures, good digestion, emission, protein formation, hormone stability and cell repair.
- Potassium. A mineral that assists muscles to keep their control over the body. It also helps with the growth of new cells and proven to be a good detoxifier and cleanser for skin.
- Selenium. One of the greatest selenium benefits for health and skin care is its role as an antioxidant. Its benefits can range from cancer prevention to anti-aging, both of which are important issues in healthy skin care.
- Zinc. An essential mineral that occurs naturally in the human body. It helps to protect the body by healing wounds which is also vital for healthy and radiant skin.
- Exfoliates and moisturize the skin.
- Replenish and diminish blemishes.
- Enhance skin complexion.
- Prevent acne and pimples.
- Reduce wrinkles.
- Works as anti aging skin care.